WHERE ARE WE?

Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5.30pm and Sunday 11am to 3pm
Shop 8 & 9, 575 - 577 Canning Hwy, Alfred Cove 6154
08 9317 7744

Friday, June 25, 2010

Samedog - something different!


For some reason all my friends are very talented and funny people...no, I'm not biased. Artists, creatives, great business people, amazing cooking skills, musicians, and we are all seriously good at dancing and singing using remote controls as microphones ( but that's another story). But I've just gone into www.samedog.com which belongs to my friend Rory. He started as my husband's friend to be honest but now I claim him as mine too. Do yourself a favour and have a look at the blog. It's funny, clever, full of great art, clothing, and interesting looks at life. And if you are local, you may even recognise a great pic of my favourite local cafe Blend.I've bought several tees, originally as gifts but they never made it as gifts. They live in my wardrobe now. And we have a 'House on a hill' painting too.
Miss you in Perth Rory but love getting all your Tassie news on your blog now!

No comments:

Post a Comment