WHERE ARE WE?

Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5.30pm and Sunday 11am to 3pm
Shop 8 & 9, 575 - 577 Canning Hwy, Alfred Cove 6154
08 9317 7744

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The girls are back!

Last night I saw Sex and the City 2 and I LOVED it!!!! I won't spoil it for anyone but the fashion is amazing - its a mix of vintage, old faves, current lines, and flashbacks. There were several items I really felt my wardrobe needed....ok more than several. Of course I don't have any red carpet events to wear them to so if you drop by the store and I'm really dressed up, you'll understand why! Speaking of red carpet, if you love following what the stars wear on the red carpet, you must look at www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com
If you are thinking of watching Sex and the City 2, consider going to the Windsor cinemas in Nedlands on the 13th June for the 6.15pm session. All profits will be going to the Cat Haven and you can buy tickets by calling 9442 3605. There will be great door prizes including a gift voucher from Sorella Store. It will be my second viewing, but certainly not my last!

No comments:

Post a Comment