WHERE ARE WE?

Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5.30pm and Sunday 11am to 3pm
Shop 8 & 9, 575 - 577 Canning Hwy, Alfred Cove 6154
08 9317 7744

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Daily Inspiration


I know we are still in the middle of winter but I'm kind of over it. I love the winter dressing - very glamorous and allows me to have fun with my love of all things gothic, old worldly and a little bit dark. But I think I'm sick of my wardrobe and all that's in it which isn't good because let's face it - I have a lot of clothes. So being that we still have lots of cold weather to go, I need to find new ways to wear my faves. Long jumpers are great additions to the wardrobe - bunched up over jeans or worn long and stretchy over leggings and patterned tights. But to make your jumpers go the whole season, think about belting them and adding new accessories. This is a divine striped Sabatini jumper with a brown Metalicus belt ( its stretchy which is handy when you eat too much!) and a Grace + Scarper necklace. There - brand new outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment