WHERE ARE WE?

Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5.30pm and Sunday 11am to 3pm
Shop 8 & 9, 575 - 577 Canning Hwy, Alfred Cove 6154
08 9317 7744

Sunday, March 31, 2013

While I'm determined to write more often ( apparently 2 blogs in 12 months indicates I'm not taking blogging seriously enough), I'm keeping this one short. Not because I don't have a lot to say, whether you've met me or not, you know I'm never short for words. It's just that I'm on a mission. My fridge is full of Easter Eggs...little Lindt ones, medium sized Cadbury ones, and the divine Red Tulip bite-sized ones. I figure the quicker I eat them, then temptation is gone so I can actually walk past the fridge without hearing the Easter Egg call....... I hope your Easter is being spent with family and friends, enjoying a lovely long weekend, having fun and remembering all that's important. PS Wouldn't it be nice to get this egg for Easter? Oh yes, I'll take a Faberge over Cadbury any day! Happy Easter everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment