WHERE ARE WE?

Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5.30pm and Sunday 11am to 3pm
Shop 8 & 9, 575 - 577 Canning Hwy, Alfred Cove 6154
08 9317 7744

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sequins at breakfast

So I'm often heard saying that I would wear sequins at breakfast. And it's true. I actually wore my Angel Wings top to breakfast with friends last Sunday.
I have no idea where my love of all things sparkly came from, but I suspect after years in the corporate world, where sequins were frowned upon, I am rebelling. It's like glitter is ok at primary school, maybe ok at high school, but certainly not at university. Side note - I told a friend's four year daughter the other day, that I liked glitter as a kid. I'm too old to play with glitter now so I wear it instead! So back to sequins at breakfast, well, why not? Why do we save out best pieces for special occasions? These days, I am so tired at the end of the day, a special occasion is making it through dinner....with conversation.....and maybe red wine! So special for me is Sunday breakfast with friends. Now I'm not saying I would go head to toe in sequins, but let's face it, I'm not completely against the idea. Now that the cooler weather is on its way, why not rebel against all the dark clouds and add punches of colour to everything you wear - maybe this Owl of Eden necklace
, or add these red Miz Mooz boots
, or even match the Owl of Eden necklace with these teal Siren pumps?!
Hoping to see you in sequins at breakfast soon (if you aren't wearing them already!) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment