WHERE ARE WE?

Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5.30pm and Sunday 11am to 3pm
Shop 8 & 9, 575 - 577 Canning Hwy, Alfred Cove 6154
08 9317 7744

Friday, March 18, 2011

My picks for my wardrobe




It will come as no surprise to anyone that I have a fairly large wardrobe - well I actually have a room that is just for my clothes, shoes, assorted bags, hats, magazines. It's my haven. I quite often disappear in there for hours just to play dress ups.
So here are my picks so far for my Autumn/Winter wardrobe ( notice I say 'so far' -there will be more). Al, don't worry - it's all marketing babe!

This Winter it's all about glam, tailored lines, structured shapes, and fluid fabric whether wool, silk, or leather. And metalics haven't left either. Leading us straight into the fashions for next season - 70's tailoring, jumpsuits, metalics, bling...May have to renovate and extend the wardrobe! x

No comments:

Post a Comment