WHERE ARE WE?

Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5.30pm and Sunday 11am to 3pm
Shop 8 & 9, 575 - 577 Canning Hwy, Alfred Cove 6154
08 9317 7744

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My new fave!


If you've read my previous posts, by now you realise that I am always after pieces that don't place emphasis on my gluteous maximus (bum). And I'll buy ten of anything that actually makes it look good.
So here's my next purchase. I've styled it up with a great jeans belt and a new bead necklace by Hi Ho Silver. All that's missing are some tights and chunky boots. This is a figure hugging dress but rather clinging to anything, it just follows the curves, then falls square - which is great for a curvy backside.
Oh and the colour and mesh panel at the back are helping me picture warmer weather and spring clothes...bring on the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment