WHERE ARE WE?

Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5.30pm and Sunday 11am to 3pm
Shop 8 & 9, 575 - 577 Canning Hwy, Alfred Cove 6154
08 9317 7744

Friday, May 7, 2010

Van Helsing


I love Kate Beckinsale. Therefore I love her movies, mostly her action-type ones. Underworld and Van Helsing are my favourites. She looks gorgeous even when fighting with demons and vampires - and that can't be easy! So today, because it was cold and I wanted to wear a coat, I 'channelled' Kate in Van Helsing. Yes my outfit is slightly more colourful than she would have worn in the movie, but I did feel like I was ready to do battle - in shiny boots, a Piper Lane Purple Rain top,Sophie Kyron Suzie Q earrings and a beautiful black and hot pink coat I bought in Broome.
Next week - who knows? I feel a little boho glam coming on - Rachel Zoe style!

No comments:

Post a Comment